Since updating battery doesn't charge to 100%

Last Updated:

1. UKseagull

UKseagull Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Software number 1.21.405.2

For some reason I don't get the green fully charged led since updating the phone's software, is this just coincidence? :confused: This is while charging from my PC's USB.

Advertisement
  2. jauhari

jauhari Well-Known Member

Try Charging using Electricity... if the green light still didn't turn on.. try calibrate you battery

3. dunbad

dunbad Well-Known Member

Yeah like his computer runs on jungle juice!??
    I have the same issue. and yes of electricity from the mains adapter! Calibrated my battery for 4 complete cycles, it still does it. I get thee green light always. Charge for 3 hours, or overnight. I get the green light telling me its all good, I unplug, and immediately check battery and it says 93 or 91 percent. If I charge power off or on makes no difference. Apparently its a bug that effects many from the new update.

4. UKseagull

UKseagull Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I wall charged it overnight and I have a green led now, I don't appear to have an option to display battery charge as a percentage.

How do I calibrated the battery?

5. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Look at the other 90% battery thread ;)

6. fast eddy

fast eddy Active Member

Mine does this too, the only way I've found to have a 100% full battery in the morning is to charge the phone whilst its switched off. If I put it on charge with the phone awake, it charges it to 100% but will start to drain even with the charger plugged in & the green light on to say its full. I tested this via a spare USB iphone mains plug (which charges the phone as usb) & also via the mains HTC plug that I got with the phone.

7. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Well-Known Member

Another one for how do you calibrate your battery?

Is it an option on the phone somewhere or just a different way to describe full discharge and charge cycles?

8. Quazar

Quazar Well-Known Member

Mine had this before the update, HTC told me it is a software issue and is being worked on.