Since upgrade Bluetooth Horrible

Last Updated:

1. ed33433

ed33433 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Have the Jawbone Icon Hero; before upgrade: crystal clear, --since: snap, crackle and pop. What gives?

Advertisement
  2. hook3m

hook3m Well-Known Member

I have the same problem although I never used it before the upgrade. I did try my Bluetooth headset on my Blackberry and crystal clear. I have the Plantronics Voyager Pro.

3. mackaikai

mackaikai Member

my BMW can't even connect to my Evo the way it should anymore... alot of 'bad connections', or it would drop in the middle of the call. when it tries to transfer contact list, it crashes

4. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

My Sennheiser MM 200 still sounded the same. I use it everyday now, not as good but good enough and more convenient then wearing wired headsets.

5. ed33433

Went to Sprint and they wanted to do a hard reset--NO WAY. I'm just using a wired headset and waiting for FROYO.. hopefully It'll help.

6. JackT

JackT Well-Known Member

My quality stayed the same, but I have run into connection issues. I have to turn my headset on and off a couple to times just to get it to pair correctly and sometimes it will just disconnect the headset for no real apparent reason. I have a Jawbone Prime.

7. ed33433

just upgraded my Jawbone Icon to A2DP. So far ,,,very kool. I can now listen to music on my b/t and navigation (GPS) Don't know yet if it fixes the : snap, crackle or pop on the voice call ..there's always hope
    compatible phones for upgrade

Answer

8. Lorak

Lorak Well-Known Member

not saying this is the problem but having the hearing aid thing on was giving me all sort of sound problems. so check to make sure that didn't get turned on by accident.

ed33433 likes this.