• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Single phone book.

ap70

Aug 11, 2010
I have my HTC Desire and the Facebook application is the worst thing it should happen. It sync all my friends phone numbers and mixes with all my other phone numbers.
Can some one in clear state of mind ask Android/Facebook to give us the option to select what friends we want in our phone list?
Please.
I like the Facebook app but deleted it once it messes my phone!

I have my HTC Desire and the Facebook application is the worst thing it should happen. It sync all my friends phone numbers and mixes with all my other phone numbers.
Can some one in clear state of mind ask Android/Facebook to give us the option to select what friends we want in our phone list?
Please.
I like the Facebook app but deleted it once it messes my phone!

If you are using the official Facebook app you have a choice whether to sync the contacts or not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones