• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Site for phones

djb28

Android Enthusiast
Dec 16, 2010
I just picked up a Fascinate and an Incredible for my son.
The SF was 99.99 w/ 2 yr agreement ( on my exsisting family plan i am on with girlfriend)
The Incredible was 19.99 w 2 yr.

Fine print reads. You keep your existing plan and do not alter it for 180 days. If you do you will be charged the full price of the phone. I called Verizon, They verified this as normal from third party. I called the store i am buying it from and asked about their rules and they confirmed the small print i read.

I was happy with the deal so i purchased them. I didnt realize that the 29.99 data package actually turns in to a 19.99 package for 2 yrs. Because smart phones get free upgrade and i do not pay the 10.00 fee any more for texting. I was happy with that.

The money i saved from going through verizon was 350.00 with what they had available. That means i just recieved one full year free of a data plan on my sons Incredible i just paid 20.00 for, instead of 150.00 through Verizon.

Im excited about the deal i just got, sorry! Just wanted to share the site. It is legit!. Happy Holidays!

best in cell phones .com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones