• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Site not working???

There is something amiss, either with the website or my viewing of it. I see my posting at the top dated at 01:24 the next posting (How to ....) is showing 12:04 and the third posting (Mute the ringtone) is displayed as being 06:01.

I have just come home and when I looked at the website I could not locate my posting at all. Subsequently a whole host of postings were suddenly displayed - Those postings are not now showing!!!

Each time I have refreshed the page without any apparent change.

Upvote 0
I have realised what the problem is........................................... ME!
I have two shortcuts to two forums on this website. 1) Galaxy S Phone and 2) Galaxy Slll phone. I have both phones.
I was looking at the Galaxy S forum believing that I was looking at the Galaxy Sll forum. When you reach my age it is an easy mistake!!!!!!!
I will have to start taking the tablets again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones