1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Sketch Online Beta

Last Updated:

1. rollergirl1092

rollergirl1092 New Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded Sketch Online beta a few days ago, and it's really fun, but I'm having some issues. The other sketchers are able to change colors, and I'm not. I am using an HTC Hero to play. When I click on the color box in the top right corner, a box opens with some colors to choose from, and it says "Background." When I select a color, nothing changes-- it's still black. I like this game but not being able to change colors really, REALLY takes away from it. It also pisses the other players off when you use all black all the time. I'd like to know if I'm missing out on something or if it's just not possible to change colors on my phone, or what.

Someone please respond.

Advertisement
  2. K-Holed

K-Holed Member

In the top right there is a little square for the background colour and a second one for the foreground colour.

3. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

This game is fun to play! It's great alternative to What the Doodle for phones that do not have a physical keyboard.

4. SmahtMan

SmahtMan Member

i was wondering how to set up a profile and edit it? ive looked everywhere but theres no option, only to add photos

5. raine9199

raine9199 Member

I can get on it but I don't see a enter button.-I have an adroid eris