• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SKIN][All HTC Sense 3.0 Devices] Glasskin 1.0

I've had real bad battery drain the last day or so. I'm not sure if this skin has anything to do with it.

I've been using this skin and a few others XDA for almost a week now. I haven't noticed any extra battery drain. You can uninstall it and see if there is any change. But if you find it is the skins please let us know. The last thing I need is something draining more of my battery.

Upvote 0
I've been using this skin and a few others XDA for almost a week now. I haven't noticed any extra battery drain. You can uninstall it and see if there is any change. But if you find it is the skins please let us know. The last thing I need is something draining more of my battery.
I think I figured out the issue. I also installed the silverneedle kernel. When I changed that things stabilized.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones