• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Skinheads in the Bay Area...

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
I've been loosely following this story for a couple of weeks.

It concerns a hate group that plans an armed march to protest Jews in Whitefish, Montana. (Honestly, I wasn't aware that the Israelites had taken over there, but whatever...) ;)

Anyway, this latest installment adds that they will be busing in skinheads from the Bay Area, a place I know pretty well.

Not that living here makes me an authority, mind you, and I've no doubt you can probably find representatives from every walk-and-cross-section of life here, but I honestly don't think you have to go clear to the coast to find busloads of skinheads...and really, once you get here, I think you would be hard-pressed to find busloads of them. Well, maybe a Volkswagen Busload... ;)

http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/NydnRss/~3/Hgbh4jR16Mk/hate-article-1.2929118

Last edited:
I've been loosely following this story for a couple of weeks.

It concerns a hate group that plans an armed march to protest Jews in Whitefish, Montana. (Honestly, I wasn't aware that the Israelites had taken over there, but whatever...) ;)

Anyway, this latest installment adds that they will be busing in skinheads from the Bay Area, a place I know pretty well.

Not that living here makes me an authority, mind you, and I've no doubt you can probably find representatives from every walk-and-cross-section of life here, but I honestly don't think you have to go clear to the coast to find busloads of skinheads...and really, once you get here, I think you would be hard-pressed to find busloads of them.

http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/NydnRss/~3/Hgbh4jR16Mk/hate-article-1.2929118
Sad!

Upvote 0
You really think that could happen?

No frigging way.

There aren't enough skinheads in the world to make that kind of stuff normal in the US.

Skin color and race are no longer issues in the US on the Government level.

Outraged United States Citizens would crush it in the bud.

March with guns, no problem. Use them for some type of ethnic cleansing prelude? No way.

They break one window and they'll find out what "Hate-crime" legislation is really all about.

Upvote 0
You really think that could happen?

No frigging way.

There aren't enough skinheads in the world to make that kind of stuff normal in the US.

Skin color and race are no longer issues in the US on the Government level.

Outraged United States Citizens would crush it in the bud.

March with guns, no problem. Use them for some type of ethnic cleansing prelude? No way.

They break one window and they'll find out what "Hate-crime" legislation is really all about.
Absolutely it can happen. The Germans never thought it would really happen there, either.

Read this for starters.

www.time.com/4569129/racist-anti-semitic-incidents-donald-trump/

Everyone should make the time to watch this. The similarities of how Hitler and Trump were elected are eerie.This was made in the early 70s when people sill had vivid memories.

We are heading into a dark time in history.
These people don't even realize what they've done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones