• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

oaklane

Android Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2010
New Hampshire
Is anyone using Skinomi and if you are do also have a say a body glove case over it? Do you like the skinomi? I just bought it - haven't put it on yet sounds intimidating! But I have a body glove 2 piece case on the phone at the moment so I don't know if the Skinomi is needed now?

Is anyone using Skinomi and if you are do also have a say a body glove case over it? Do you like the skinomi? I just bought it - haven't put it on yet sounds intimidating! But I have a body glove 2 piece case on the phone at the moment so I don't know if the Skinomi is needed now?

I bought the skinomi, hated the application process. After more than 12 hours it still didn't look good and I just didn't like the way it felt with my finger. I took it off and returned it. I got the crystal clear boxwave and LOVE it! No spray application, feels really slick to the touch and does not affect the touch screen sensitivity.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones