Skullcandy AsymAccessories

Last Updated:

1. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

I wondered if anyone had tried the Skullcandy Asym headset with the EVO? The red/black ones look like they have both a mic and volume controls which I hoped might work well with Android phones.

I've read mixed reviews about them so far, and they do look like they fit a little differently in the ears, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has had experience with them, even if not directly with the EVO itself.

Thanks!

Product link here: Asym Black/Red Mic'd

Advertisement
  2. Complex757

Complex757 Well-Known Member

I haven't had those before, but I've had two pair of skull candy ear buds for my iPod Touch. If you want quality I wouldn't do it. They look great, but the quality isn't up to par. The sound is so so, and one pair broke easy and with the other the right one went out after a short period of time.

3. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

I emailed Skull candy and they can't guarantee the remote will work.

fiskadoro likes this.
  4. pwee08

pwee08 Member

yes there ear buds are poop BUT there over the ear head phones are the best i have. I currently have these

Skullcrushers CMYK - Headphones - All Products

and LOVE THEM so if you were to get head phones from skull candy i would recommend getting over the ears.

5. tlaznovsky

tlaznovsky Member

I have the Asym but without the mic. I actually quite like them and they are the only pair of ear buds that will stay in my ear and not fall out. Plus they are the most comfortable pair I've used to date. They may not be the top of the line quality and sound, but considering I only use them at the gym they sound and work perfectly for my needs. Hell, I even ran mine through the washer and dryer and they still work great.