• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sky Go at last!

I suppose we have had to of subscribed to Sky?

Yes unfortunately.

I stiill do not think it will come to the One X yet as the reports do not include the One X due to the HDMI out issues with Sky's broadcasting contracts.

Doesn't it work with the Sensations? I'm sure they've got the HDMI out?

Upvote 0
Is it available for Australians?

not really.

Unless you have someone in the UK you know that will be willing to let you use a device slot on their sky go account (only 2 devices per household now) and run it though a UK based VPN connection its not going to work.

That's a fairly specific set of circumstances to be in place for it to work and i'm fairly sure it breaks a lot of Sky's terms and conditions doing it this way. If your caught they can probably cut off or fine whoever's account you are using.

Plus you would most likely have to shell out for a 3rd party VPN connection each month so its really not going to be worth it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones