Skyfall

Last Updated: 2013-04-21 03:55:59
  1. thicks56

thicks56 Well-Known Member

Ok abit surprised that nobody has posted about this yet?

Has anyone else seen it? :p
    What do people think?

Personally I saw it last night and thought it was great :)
    One of my favourite bond films to date and Daniel Craigs best one by a long way.

Advertisement
  2. netlinkz

netlinkz Well-Known Member

Hasn't came out yet, here in L.A. I am hyped bout watching this film. Excited that bond finally accepts who is.....a frikan super agent mannnn...
  3. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

need to see it..
  4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Great flick. Saw it for free on release night (last Friday).
  5. zoxxo

zoxxo Well-Known Member

This movie rocked! It's nice to see that James Bond is human too...
  6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I think this one in particular rocked. I give it four overpriced tubs of popcorn out of five. ;)

But seriously, it was shot well, and has a great amount of character development which I hope continues into the next bond film.

:D Watch this one.
  7. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I really like it. There's finally a memorable villain, and I really enjoyed the tightly constructed plot.
  8. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

I downloaded it and added Chinese subtitles, for the students to watch at school. Good chases and action scenes. Could have been a bit shorter, was too long IMO. Not sure what to make of the new Q though. It seems to be much less reliant on gadgets than the older 007 movies, and more about plot, characters and action now.

So this is the second time that 007 has been to China? Last time I think was Man With The Golden Gun in 1974, although they didn't actually film that in the Mainland.
  9. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Well-Known Member

That's probably because it was soooooooo boring. Not worth discussing
  10. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

My students seemed to enjoy Skyfall, along with my Google translated Chinese subtitles. Much more than when I showed them some of the old Connery and Moore 007 movies.
  11. Had to watch the movie at 1.6x speed because it was so boring...
  12. SueDNim

SueDNim Well-Known Member

I liked it very much, and I fall a little more in love with Craig as Bond with each new installment.