SkyFire 2.0 (beta) is out to the public...

Last Updated:

1. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Download | Skyfire

Yeah, it has Flash Video support. Yeah, it's nice to have, but the ONE site, the ONE SITE that I used it for in my WM devices, does not work on the Android version...

Hulu.com

Either way, the browser does support more sites with Flash Video than others, however, don't take this to mean it fully supports Flash, it doesn't.

Will those of you running Desire ROM's with Flash Lite want this? Maybe, maybe not, probably won't get much more out if this than what you have now.

Multi-Touch? If it has it, I have not gotten it to work. :(

But hey, at least it's FREE! :D

Advertisement
    techrider62 and worker1 like this.
  2. zillah

zillah Well-Known Member

For those not on root, this will become your default browser. Although buggy, this is best out of all. Faster than stock, better imaging results than Opera mini, (and has multi-touch!) cool tab browsing like Dolphin, Explore is one a kind - sort of giving a real time bing search option for like webpages, integrated sharing support, (huge if you like to share stuff!) syncs with your stock browser bookmarks (seamless integration!) and of course...

Flash. It works. For some, that's all that matters.

A must have until actual flash comes out. Given its features, and that this is already a beta, I can see this being my default browser even after the fact.

worker1 likes this.
  3. worker1

worker1 Well-Known Member

o_O it let me use google voice to initiate a callback and select the callback number. Its pretty sweet. Also, I could watch full episodes on south park, but not clips.

4. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

Very nice.But why is that none of these browsers allow you to import book marks?

5. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Skyfire didn't ask me to import them, the ones I had ont he default browser were just there. o_O