• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Skyfire adult sites (NSFW 18+)

Thanks for this post. because I do not live in the USA so I can not find it in the Market BUT because of this post I found the main website where I was able to download it. I have a G1 non rooted with 1.6. This browser is letting me download and view many websites and videos the other browsers refuse to let me do. I just downloaded a good sized FLV video over wifi at tube8. I will view it on my PC tonight. local internet cafe is now controling their download speed to make us wait longer and get more money from us. now I can just find the url and download them faster and free at the wifi spots. I am however waiting for an update for my G1, Flash and Firefox. Could use a new girlfriend too if Santa is listening...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones