Skyfire UsersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Skyfire is awesome but missing an important feature. For me the biggest thing missing from Skyfire is the ability to scrub (fast forward, rewind, jump) on flash videos. If you feel this way too then go here and like this idea (I wasn't the original poster but I want them to move on this) or leave a comment or both:

Add scrubbing videos (forward, rewind, jump) and background pausing

Let's light a fire under them!

Advertisement
  2. Bing

Bing Well-Known Member

I have yet to find a site with a video I wanted to watch, which Dolphin HD cannot play and Skyfire can. I was really excited about the browser, but personally haven't found it to work in any places where I would have used it.

On the topic of scrubbing: the iPhone had a feature I miss: while scrubbing, drag your finger away from the scrub bar for more fine-tuned controls. So while it may be tough to get to 1:30:06 in a movie with traditional "drag & drop" of the current location indicator, this method made it so much easier on the iPhone. I hope to see others implement it soon.

3. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For me flash lite is too choppy on the stock and Dolphin HD browsers. Maybe froyo and full flash will fix this but I'm not that patient...

4. johnbrain

johnbrain Well-Known Member

1.5 for Windows Mobile is actually MUCH better at video functionality.