kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

Gud news for a75 users.
    Here is fully supported skype for a75
    U can get it from here
    hit thanks if u like it :-D

2. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Oh !
    btw , consider adding the files to mediafire ...

And one more thing , even Google video/audio chat works on the new ROM!!!
    rameshprathap likes this.
  3. kumar abhishek

kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

I use dropbox cant upload to mediafire on mobile!!
  4. maheshyd

maheshyd Well-Known Member

skype works but no video call support in this version..
    when skype is running the screen sensor light is always blinking (continuous blinking) talk video audio also doesnt work..
  5. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Well Yahoo Messenger will surely work
    but Gtalk works with my ROM ...
  6. maccafan

maccafan Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I recently got this device from India to use in the UK. I have rooted this device so big thanks to Ninad and all the others who have made this possible. I have installed rom Root5 which seems very nice but I am an absolute noob to android.

I installed the skype version linked to in this thread which works but find that a little red light by the speaker keeps flickering when I load this program and it's very disconcerting. Anyone else notice this?

I also have skype on three which I installed from xda developers which enables me to be connected to skype via HSDPA for free only in the UK but that logs off off the moment I turn on wifi though it's running as an app in the background.

I killed skype on three but red light still continues to flicker when I am using the app. Any help would be highly appreciated.
  7. kartikoli

kartikoli Well-Known Member

Error (401)

This link has expired or become inactive! Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.
    sandip thorve likes this.
  8. sandip thorve

sandip thorve Member