1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Skype on Xperia X10iGeneral

1. zumy66

zumy66 New Member

Plz guys help me out i want to install skype on my Xperia X10i its not available in android market

Advertisement
  2. Alucius

Alucius Member

would this work on the 1.6 version of x10a? If so how do I install it?
  3. n0rm4n

n0rm4n Member

Its not working on 1.6 version.. Because I tried to search for it during 1.6 didn't found but after I update to 2.1 then I found it on android market.. also the same for twitter I am using X10i by the way..
  4. datserin

datserin New Member

how do i update my SE xperia x10i???
  5. Hunted

Hunted Well-Known Member

if your network operator hasn't released the update you will need to debrand it to worldwide generic plenty of guides on here, check the sony announce 2.3 thread link is in there for the guide...
  6. ORA

ORA Well-Known Member

Hi saxj.........i also had a problem so i left it out
    ORA
  7. iandroid123

iandroid123 Active Member

If you would like to download some apps but you couldn't find it in "apps store", then you could download it from http://market.android.com/
  8. iandroid123

iandroid123 Active Member

You can download the Sony Ericsson PC Companion from the Sony Ericsson official website and just connect your phone to your computer via USB cable..

Sony Ericsson PC Companion

IF the above doesn't works, you can connect your phone to wifi and go to Setting -> About Phone -> Software Update
  9. honestlive75

honestlive75 New Member

some friend can help me to install skype on my experia x10i Jani from Netherlands
  10. heerrasheed

heerrasheed New Member

plz help me how to install skype on xperia x10i
  11. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member