Slacker Radio: Absolutely love Slacker!

Last Updated:

1. Vurrgo

Vurrgo Guest

I used to be a Pandora Fanboy, then I discovered Slacker. With over 4 times the music that Pandora has, Slacker kicks some serious A$$! I want my music service to have a LARGE database of music on-hand, and Slacker truly delivers. The customization of your personal channels can not be beat. I have been "Plus" subscriber for over a year and use this great service a great deal throughout the day. If I had to have only one app on my phone, this would be it!

Advertisement
    Tazumm and SDscorch like this.
  2. SDscorch

SDscorch Well-Known Member

i like slacker too!

i've got google's music beta - i've got music in itunes - etc etc

but slacker's cool cuz you just pick an artist and it "fills in the rest" -- its like the radio

i DON"T LIKE pandora cuz there was some dust-up a while back about them stealing your private info - so from then on i removed it and i haven't looked back

but yeah.. i like slacker!
  3. Gekko

Gekko Well-Known Member

check out TuneIn Radio.
  4. SDscorch

SDscorch Well-Known Member

got it
  5. Tazumm

Tazumm Member

Slacker is hands down the best streaming music app on the market. It's all I've used for my tunes in over a year. I travel a lot so the caching stations and playlists comes in handy when you're flying and can't get any signal.

Just wish they'd get some Henry Rollins Band on rotation...
  6. gadgetsguy

gadgetsguy Member

I just discovered this too, been listening on the computer and now downloading to my phone.

great app.

~j