• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slacker Radio: Absolutely love Slacker!

V

Vurrgo

I used to be a Pandora Fanboy, then I discovered Slacker. With over 4 times the music that Pandora has, Slacker kicks some serious A$$! I want my music service to have a LARGE database of music on-hand, and Slacker truly delivers. The customization of your personal channels can not be beat. I have been "Plus" subscriber for over a year and use this great service a great deal throughout the day. If I had to have only one app on my phone, this would be it!

Reactions: Tazumm and SDscorch
i like slacker too!

i've got google's music beta - i've got music in itunes - etc etc

but slacker's cool cuz you just pick an artist and it "fills in the rest" -- its like the radio

i DON"T LIKE pandora cuz there was some dust-up a while back about them stealing your private info - so from then on i removed it and i haven't looked back

but yeah.. i like slacker!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones