Slapping my droidSupport

Last Updated:

1. xguy

xguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I have a HTC Incredible 2.2 that I have to slap and beat to drag the screen down to answer and sometimes miss calls. I called Verizon tech and he fixed it over the phone. Now I don't have to beat and slap dragging the screen down to answer. It now works as it should displaying "answer or decline" when receiving a call, so I don't have to drag down the screen to answer.

However I noticed every time I use Pdanet, the problems start all over again. I submitted my problem to Pdanet and they said they were extremely busy since they were so popular and if they didn't have a solution they would not respond. Needless to say, I'm not looking for a reply. I know it has everthing to do with Pdanet since my phone only does it when I connect to my computer.

If anyone has any answers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

First, you shouldnt be "slapping and beating" your phone. That just makes it worse. Second, an app like pdanet has nothing to do with the screen. It sounds like a hardware problem with your digitizer. Take it to verizon and get a replacement.

3. xguy

I

I totally agree but that is the only way I can take a call. Yes it may be a hardware problem, but after two times of Verizon correcting the problem and it works great UNTIL I use pdanet and the problem starts all over again. Just seems strange that after I connect to my laptop.....coincidence?? Don't know.

Thanks! :)

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Again, unless they replaced the hardware, they didnt fix the problem. They just masked the problem for a short time.

5. xguy

Thanks Sitlet, I will bring it to Verizon in the morning. Can you tell me how I delete or remove pdanet? I think that may be against their policy.

6. sitlet

sitlet Banned

One, it's not against their policy. Two, it uninstalls just like any other app...

7. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Any app, workaround, or process to use your phone's internet on a pc, laptop, or other device via USB or other means (bluetooth, wifi, etc) is against Verizon's ToS.

Just throwin that out there... :cool: