Slate revolution!!

Last Updated:

1. juzcallmeneo

juzcallmeneo Member This Topic's Starter

Whats up Android Community, First Post by me here. At work I got bored and decided to find the answers to questions I've been getting about iPad Competition in the future..and I've started compiling a spreadsheet about them. Any advice and/or help on more information would be greatly appreciated!

[​IMG]
    Bigger Version:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmxhOiyHlfX8dC11aU82SFl5ZjVSb2pBMEVtcjVSVUE&hl=en

These devices are going to replace laptops and netbooks, as many of these are stand-alone devices (unlike the iPad).

Also..if you find a mistake, please tell me and post a link to the source for your correction.

Advertisement
  2. koppit

koppit Well-Known Member

Nice, any chance you could compile that into an html page? I have been wanting to put something like that on my site for some time now, but never seem to find the time. Better yet, I could put it into an actual database?

email or pm me!

3. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Can you attach a bigger picture?

4. juzcallmeneo

5. fabler

fabler Well-Known Member

yeah.. need a bigger picture.

6. juzcallmeneo

I'm surprised that nobody has found a mistake yet on my chart..I'm certain I put something wrong on everything but Apple and Panasonic which have already been released.

7. juzcallmeneo

Some of the release dates:
    Neofonie We Pad has been released in other countries already, so it is possible to acquire one now.
    Dell Streak Mini 5 has been released in Europe, and will be released here within 30 or so days.
    Notion Ink Adam said to be released around Thanksgiving.
    Asus EeePad will be one of the last, coming to stores around Christmas time.