sleep/power button squeaking or looser?

Last Updated:

1. lolbug

lolbug Banned This Topic's Starter

I was wondering if anyone else noticed their sleep button no longer feeling really solid? It feels like the plastic already wore out or something and sometimes feels a little bit squeaky when I slide along it or do a long press to bring up the flight mode /power off menu. I wonder if this change due to wear and tear is normal or if there's an issue here.

Perhaps relatrdly, I've noticed a little dialog sometimes that says something like "power on/off?" That seems to pop up sometimes after I press the sleep button but I have a hard time duplicating it (this is not the normal phone options menu that a long press on the sleep button brings up).

Thanks for your feedback.

Advertisement
  2. lolbug

No one?

3. Mnemic

Mnemic Member

Sounds like you may have a unit that is defective. Might consider swapping it out.

4. lolbug

What are the odds of getting a replacement with more serious issues, like the flashing buttons or auto restart? I am on my last few days to return.

5. enjoimark

enjoimark Active Member

just go swap it out. If you're in the 30 day window, they will hardly ask any questions at all. you don't even need the usb cable, headphones or the box. They will take a new one out of the box, swap batteries, put the old one in the box and give you a receipt showing a total of $0.00