• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sleeping DROID Stops Playing Music

NickFahrion

Lurker
Nov 23, 2009
When I'm using my DROID to listening to music, after a minute the phone goes to sleep to save battery and it just cuts of the music. Is there a way to change it so even though its sleeping it'll still play? I'm going on a long trip soon and I don't want to have to take my iPod too.. I just want one music device so I have less chords.

-Nick

When I'm using my DROID to listening to music, after a minute the phone goes to sleep to save battery and it just cuts of the music. Is there a way to change it so even though its sleeping it'll still play? I'm going on a long trip soon and I don't want to have to take my iPod too.. I just want one music device so I have less chords.

-Nick

What type of task killers do you have? This may be the problem? Any autokill on sleep features on?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones