Sleepy Captivate

Last Updated:

1. 1ofnystrongest

1ofnystrongest New Member This Topic's Starter

Howdy.. My 1st post is about "what the heck" with the Random Shut Downs of the Captivate. Anywho, if you dont already know, I just found out there is an app called 'CAPTIVATE KEEP ALIVE' from the Android Market. I just installed it and have set the Battery Level to 95%. It's at 85% when first installed. Today is only day 1. I charge my phone while I'm sleeping as Normal people should do. Lets see what happens tomorrow morning (Holloween 2010). This morning 10/30/10 it shut down 7 times in less than an hour. 7 Times! After that it's been normal and these are my own issues since I bought this peice of crap device late August. I will give this app a shot and let you know if it worked for me. I read somewhere someones post saying the app did not work for him/her.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

1ofnystrongest likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

4. 1ofnystrongest

So it,s been 8 days since I installed Captivate Keep Alive and all week my phone did not shut down once, until this morning. Just as I thought it was the end of all shutdowns. Considering my phone used to shut down almost every morning numerous times, the app is helping somewhat and I've had it set at 95% since day one.

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Hell ya!!
    Hello and Welcome to Android Forums!!

6. 1ofnystrongest

HEY TO ALL! Sorry if I have not thanked anyone ontime or in order. This is all quite new to me. I never had to bitc- about a phone/device that was so damn cool yet so lazy in the morning. "Can anyone hear me???" Captivated Sucker...