2. AngryTeddyBear

AngryTeddyBear Well-Known Member

The game looks terrifying. Lol.
    Going to give it a try soon. :p
  3. Shinji01

Shinji01 Well-Known Member

4. SloanerBoner

SloanerBoner Well-Known Member

I'm on my phone at the minute. Next time I'm on my laptop I'll check it out.
  5. AgainAndAgain

AgainAndAgain Member

Slender's a fantastically scary game, however I prefer Nightmare House 2. It's a mod for Half-Life 2, so I guess you have to pay for it one way or another. Either way, both are fantastic thrillers.
  6. RzSVP

RzSVP New Member

Someone has ported Slender to the Play Store! I played it on the computer, and got freaked out so quickly... I have yet to tried it on my HTC Amaze 4G, but I'm excited!
  7. TTGSteve

TTGSteve Active Member

I absolutely love scary games. I'm going to check it out! Thanks for the link.
  8. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

9. TTGSteve

TTGSteve Active Member

I'm definitely going to invite some friends over, slap my 7.1 surround sound headphones on them and let them play this game in the dark. I can't wait to see their reactions.
  10. pbf98

Haha this weekend we put it up on our 52" with surround sound, made for an interesting night with all the lights off
  11. TTGSteve

TTGSteve Active Member

That's wicked and an awesome idea. I'm going to have to do the same :D
  12. pbf98

has anyone encountered spyware / trojans from downloading this? I didn't but two of my friends have said they have..

One friend ran Malwarebytes after installing it and said there was quite a few malicious threats from installing .. I ran the same program and nothing.

the other friend had her anti-virus pop up immediately after it installed, and she used the same link as me for it...

anyone else?
  13. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

If they use avast it may do it.
  14. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

Have you tried both pc and droid versions? Thoughts and comparisons? I've just tried the droid version so far
  15. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

The game never scared me, but it is difficult to do that to begin with. I played with lights off and shaded windows to create the creepy effect. No dice. I actually found myself laughing every time the Slender Man would appear.
  16. dibblebill

dibblebill Well-Known Member

How is the droid version?
  17. pbf98

I have heard bad reviews on the app version for droid.. but that was when it first came out, the bugs that were there may have been fixed since then.
  18. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

I like the Android version. The cat pops up at the worst times, just like an ex girlfriend. I have the Scott animation version, and the one called Slenderman:Chapter 1. Both good.
  19. dibblebill

There's this android verison that was free on AMazon the other day. Slenderman: Chapter 1. I liked it.
  20. Germanask

Germanask Member

Slenderman is a fantastically scary game.
    And its free! .
  21. dibblebill

Just pre-ordered Slender - The Arrival... The Beta, which is a much higher-resolution version of The Eight Notes or whatever it was... Is absolutely petrifying.
  22. edge

edge Well-Known Member

There are scam ads running with a download button. The sites used to distribute this are sketchy as hell