Slick Ruberized Cases?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. POC3442

POC3442 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As a current Storm 1 user the rubberized case on my phone has been a life saver. However, it seems that all the rubberized/silicone cases I've ever seen are some super grip formula that make it a PITA to get the phone out of my pocket. Now that the X is larger it's even more important now to get a rubberized case that gives me the shock protection that the hard cases and stickers don't but still allows me to get it out of my pocket. Anyone have any experience with any good slick rubberized cases that will allow me to get this beast in and out of my pocket without feeling like I'm doing a magic trick?

Thanks,
    POC

Advertisement
  2. Piercing Heavens

Piercing Heavens Well-Known Member

The High Gloss silicone cases. They are made by Amzer. They are mentioned a few times in the other "cases" thread. Luxe Argyle is the same material.

3. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Yes those are good cases I have used them in the past they work really well and offer some protection if you happen to drop your phone

4. dax702

dax702 New Member

My X should arrive tomorrow; it will be my FIRST smartphone (yeah I was in the dark ages) Anyhow, I do have an iPod that has a rubber case and what the OP said about getting it out of the pocket is sooooo true. So everyone agrees that any case made by Amzer is easy to get out of the pocket?