Slide Screen: Can I easily switch back to Sense UI if I don't like it?Support

Last Updated:

1. Tommex

Tommex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Basically, I'd like to install the Slide Screen launcher on my Desire, but I don't know if I can switch back to Sense easily. Is there a way to do this, via a simple means, or by downloading a specific launcher switching app?

I'm not comfortable enough with Android yet to Root my phone, but if that is the only way, then so be it. (Although I doubt it is, what with the lovely customisation options we have at our disposal :) )

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. :)

Advertisement
  2. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

Are you running Froyo or not? If not, you can download Homeswitcher to do it for you. If you are on Froyo, then you can just go into

Settings --> Applications --> Running Processes --> Slide Screen --> Reset Defaults --> Click the home key

And it should come up with an option to choose Sense UI.

Tommex likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron VIP Member VIP Member

There's also a little app called ClearDefaultHome that takes you straight to this menu for your current home app (for those who aren't good at remembering where things are in the menu, I assume).

Tommex likes this.
  4. Tommex

I am indeed on 2, so I guess I can't sue Homeswitcher, but thanks regardless. :)

5. Tommex

Double post, but I downloaded this and it seems to work a treat, thanks so much. :)