• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SlideIt

chawski

Android Enthusiast
May 19, 2010
Just bought this and im in love. Been using shapewriter, and really liked it, but this has one feature that im in love with: the ability to type as normal. I hate when i am trying to type a website in that isnt spelled as the word might normally be spelled, so you have to peck the letters out, but seeing as i have sausage attached to my hands, chances are good im gonna accidently hit more than one letter, and then shapewriter tries making a word out of it. with SlideIt, you have the ability to easily switch to a normal keyboard (just drag the icon above the keyboard) and it acts as a normal keyboard, then switch it back, and you can trace the word again. no more opening one keyboard for websites, another for texting/email. big fan!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones