Slides Time OutSupport

Last Updated:

1. Irenec

Irenec Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there,

Hope someone can help, when I get a MMS message with a slide on my HTC Desire the slide only stays on the screen for about 5 seconds, is there any way I can change the time out to make the slide stay on the screen longer.

Thanks

Irenec

Advertisement
  2. Irenec

Anyone got a solution to this is driving me mad :(

Thanks

Irenec

3. swgastro

swgastro Well-Known Member

Go to Gallery and press the menu button on the phone, press settings, slideshow, playback speed.... ?

4. Irenec

Thanks swgastro that helps a lot, it stays on a lot longer but on my old Nokia phone the slide stayed there until I took it off is there no option to do this with the Desire.

Thanks

irenec

5. firedesire

firedesire Well-Known Member

To keep the image available for as long as you want, when the image appears after pressing 'slideshow', tap the bottom of the screen and you should get the option to 'list', 'pause' or 'save' (these are symbols not words). Press the right symbol which is save and this will take you to another screen where you 'check' the save option againsgt the slideshows available to you... this then saves the image as a download file in the gallery folder, where it will now be accessible as a 'photo'

Hope this helps:)

6. pete gower

pete gower New Member

My first post. :)

Thanks for the slide show info, its been a problem and I knew if I looked on the forum, someone would have an answer.