• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sliding keyboard tilts

I dod what you said and took it to the verizon corp store, the tech guy at the counter had the audacity to tell me to use my other thumb to slide the phone up.. I left the store and called verizon customer service and they are sending me a new warranty phone. It will be refurbished, but its better than what I have now. She guaranteed that the refurbished phones get a 100 pt check

Upvote 0
I had the same issue. My tilt was fairly extreme and was getting worse. I took my phone to a corporate store, handed it to a rep and showed him how it tilted and that I was concerned about it's build quality and that it was loosening fast. One second later he gave me a warranty replacement.

Wow, you got someone at a store to acknowledge your phone's issues!? That's a first! Kudos to that rep, he should get an immediate promotion to manager! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones