slight problem :(Support

Last Updated:

1. ImpuLse8818

ImpuLse8818 New Member This Topic's Starter

i've had my phone for about 3 weeks now and this problems is really doing my head in

well here goes. when ever i try to phone somebody from either HTC People or from facebook (from my home) the phone shows that i'm dialing the number but then it beeps twice and ends the call (as if the other person had hung up their phone)

i've also tried this with my home phone and the home phone rings once then goes off on it's own.

now i've taken the phone back to phones 4 u and they said they can't do a thing about it because it always rings out when they phone there store phone on my phone.

but if i go into my settings and change to GSM mode it works all the time but if i change it back it stops working in my house.

the problem only happens when i'm at home. if i'm in a town center or other places like that it works fine.

have any of you guys got a solution for my problem, any help would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

it sounds like a network problem / compatability issue with your phone at your home.

Sometimes, it should have dropped a 3G network and connected to a working 2G network, but doesn't.

Can't recommend anything though.