Slim Keyboard Bar 2.2Support

Last Updated:

1. Gotta Be Mac

Gotta Be Mac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So it seems with 2.2, when we hit the space bar after typing a word we are given a slim bar above the keyboard with common punctuation and also we obviously get the word suggestions. This is fine, but it does make scrolling through your message kind of difficult when proof reading a message you typed with multiple lines. The real annoyance though, is that this slim bar for whatever reason, stays up sometimes when I drop the keyboard...so for whatever reason this punctuation or word suggestion bar takes the bottom line (keyboard gone) and the send button moves up. I go for the quick click of the Send button, but end up hitting a punctuation or word suggestion changing my message. Am I losing my mind or what.

Advertisement
  2. Gotta Be Mac

Gotta Be Mac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does this annoy anyone else?

3. antnyh

antnyh Well-Known Member

I honestly like the feature.

4. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

I use swype, so I'm not feeling your problems but, I suppose what annoys me is that they made the keyboard a bit smaller, I liked it way better before.

5. mhrc4

mhrc4 Well-Known Member

I am not a fan of this. Plus they took out the capability of tapping the period key twice to get a comma. That is one of my biggest peeves about 2.2

6. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

I love the feature, it's so nice for the comma and ? and things like that. I've never had mine get stuck like you said though.

7. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

Just hit space and then the comma shows up above in the choices. It's still only two clicks.