• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slim Keyboard Bar 2.2

So it seems with 2.2, when we hit the space bar after typing a word we are given a slim bar above the keyboard with common punctuation and also we obviously get the word suggestions. This is fine, but it does make scrolling through your message kind of difficult when proof reading a message you typed with multiple lines. The real annoyance though, is that this slim bar for whatever reason, stays up sometimes when I drop the keyboard...so for whatever reason this punctuation or word suggestion bar takes the bottom line (keyboard gone) and the send button moves up. I go for the quick click of the Send button, but end up hitting a punctuation or word suggestion changing my message. Am I losing my mind or what.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones