Slingplayer not working on KaosFroyo

Last Updated:

1. dusty1300

dusty1300 Member This Topic's Starter

I finally rooted my Eris and installed KaosFroyo. All seems ok, had some issues to deal with, but got them figured out. Yesterday, I wanted to connect to my slingplayer, but my app doesn't work. It just starts, then disappears. I never get a screen up.

Any ideas, or is there a log somewhere on why it might be crashing or whatever is actually happening.

I also tried to move it to the SD card in Manage Applications and it says it is copy protected. Not sure if that has any bearing on this, but thought I'd mention it.

I do like the KaosFroyo and really didn't want to start over with a different ROM.

Tom

Advertisement
  2. dusty1300

Just for the sake of others searching for an answer to this issue, I had to abandon KaosFroyo and went with Evil. Works fine on there.

Tom

3. marty1966

marty1966 Member

Damn. I just installed KF and no Slingplayer love. Damn. Just starts then disappears.

4. dusty1300

Yep, I had the exact same symptom.

Tom

5. oljoe28

oljoe28 New Member

Is there a free application for Slingplayer mobile for android. I spent 30 bucks for my windows fone and I certainly don't wanna spend another 30 bucks

6. dusty1300

Nope, I paid for the one on my Palm Treo and again for the Android version. I guess I have spent money on much worse things than that.

Tom

7. bgarlock

bgarlock New Member

Anyone have any ideas on how to get SlingPlayer to work? Where does it store it's data on the SD card?