• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slow 4G LTE internet connection.

About a week ago I noticed my phone's internet connection to the AT&T network has been extremely slow between loading pages. I've tried different web browsers, reset the phone, factory reset it, and it's still the same. My phone is under a family contract with AT&T and I am the only one in my family that has a slow internet connection.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running the ICS update if that matters.

About a week ago I noticed my phone's internet connection to the AT&T network has been extremely slow between loading pages. I've tried different web browsers, reset the phone, factory reset it, and it's still the same. My phone is under a family contract with AT&T and I am the only one in my family that has a slow internet connection.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm running the ICS update if that matters.

I had a similar issue a while back. I was being throttled because of my internet usage (above 3GB per month - for unlimited plan). It wasn't solving. I called AT&T and they told me to get a new sim card from them. So I went to the store and they gave me a new sim card (after me fighting with them... of course). I put the new sim in, and my speeds went up to normal again.
I recommend not to even call. Just show up and tell them that the representative on the phone told you that is the ONLY solution. (worse case scenario, you got a new sim).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones