Slow Down Video Playback?

Last Updated:

1. Aspatat

Aspatat New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone,

I just got my first smartphone, its a SE Xperia X10. I am a yoyo player and like to learn tricks by slowing down videos of other player's freestyles. I can do this on mu computer with Quicktime, by skipping through the video frame for frame. I would like to do the same on my phone, or at least just watch in slow-motion. Can anyone tell me if there's an app for this?

Thanks,
    Corli

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Not any player that I know of can do this. You can however edit the video on the computer and slow it down there, then export it to the phone.

3. Aspatat

Aspatat New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks mate, I'll do that, should work just fine.

4. sujo

sujo New Member

Hi peeps,

New here, i have an old galaxy ace and have just started to try videos on it. From advice ive seen here to others i decided to use MX Player as it is said to play most formats including the ones i prefer, ie mp4, flv, and divx.
    The problem is it plays mp4 fantastic but any flv file has video in slow mo and audio just comes in and out but almost in sync. I looked on the official MX Player site and it suggests this problem happens due to the phones own cpu speed. Can anyone tell me if their gallaxy ace plays flvs ok with MX Player, or does anyone know the best phone to buy these days that will play flvs on MX Player. Thanks, susan.