Slow forum. I'm bored LOL.

1. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

Anybody do anything good or different with their atrix lately?? I'm running neutrino gt with the 1.3 overclock. Its like a whole new phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Japanorama

Japanorama Well-Known Member

I agree - it is a slow forum.

I'm about to root my Atrix 4G I got off craiglist a week ago. Is Neutrino better than CM7 in terms of performance and less lag? My friend and I actually both got Atrixs and want to find the best rom.

How about backing up the swype keyboard before flashing?
  3. chowmailap

I actually just switched to neutrino from cm7. There's definitely a difference in performance. But I'm assuming its mostly because of the overclock kernel included in the neutrino gt download. I don't use swype so I didn't bother with it.
  4. Japanorama

Ah alright. Do you think overclocking will reduce the lifetime of the cpu? That's my only main concern. Does your phone stay relatively cool with that clock speed?
  5. chowmailap

If I use it for like an hour straight, like in the mornings I read the news and stuff, it starts to get a little warm. Other than that its just fine. And as long as u download set CPU u can set what speed u want the CPU to run at. Its adjustable from 215 MHz all the way up to 1.3 ghz.
  6. Japanorama

Sounds good. I just read a few pages from XDA developers on the Neutrino ROM. I'll see about flashing it this weekend! Do you have it set to clock at 215 MHZ while the screen is off?
  7. chowmailap

Yea. First thing I did was set that.