• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slow forum. I'm bored LOL.

I agree - it is a slow forum.

I'm about to root my Atrix 4G I got off craiglist a week ago. Is Neutrino better than CM7 in terms of performance and less lag? My friend and I actually both got Atrixs and want to find the best rom.

How about backing up the swype keyboard before flashing?

I actually just switched to neutrino from cm7. There's definitely a difference in performance. But I'm assuming its mostly because of the overclock kernel included in the neutrino gt download. I don't use swype so I didn't bother with it.

Upvote 0
I actually just switched to neutrino from cm7. There's definitely a difference in performance. But I'm assuming its mostly because of the overclock kernel included in the neutrino gt download. I don't use swype so I didn't bother with it.

Ah alright. Do you think overclocking will reduce the lifetime of the cpu? That's my only main concern. Does your phone stay relatively cool with that clock speed?

Upvote 0
Ah alright. Do you think overclocking will reduce the lifetime of the cpu? That's my only main concern. Does your phone stay relatively cool with that clock speed?

If I use it for like an hour straight, like in the mornings I read the news and stuff, it starts to get a little warm. Other than that its just fine. And as long as u download set CPU u can set what speed u want the CPU to run at. Its adjustable from 215 MHz all the way up to 1.3 ghz.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones