Slow internet browser (zoom in and out) HELPSupport

1. bela008

bela008 New Member

hi,

i have a big problem. I updated Fleyer from gingerbread to honeycomb 3.2.1 and after being so happy. But the problem is that the internet browser is now very slow, zoom in and out is slow and when i am zooming the part of page goes to white and then back to original page.

I tried to erase data and clear cache in internet browser but it is worse now. The page opens but isn't in the centered (in vertical mode not landscape)
    I installed opera, it works ok, but love the htc browser i want it backkkk :)

Please help me!!1:eek:

regards,
    bela008
    Croatia

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mitchturbo

Mitchturbo Well-Known Member

I have the same problem now, wonder if I can go back to gingerbread?
  3. Dolmangar

Dolmangar Well-Known Member

Where did you update from? HC hasn't be released officially here (US) so I'm assuming that you used a custom ROM?

Maybe the developers of the ROM can help you out.

The other alternative would be to try using another different web browser and see if you still have the issue.

Good Luck.
  4. Mitchturbo

They realised the honeycomb update in Europe...
  5. Dolmangar

Dolmangar Well-Known Member

Well that's both good and bad news I guess. Hopefully they will resolve the browser and release here soon since we've been waiting since summer.
  6. Mitchturbo

The last couple of days and a few light reboots have improved the lag issues... the. Browser has become faster too. Just had to give it time.