Slow "keypad"

Last Updated:

1. sandra_blund

sandra_blund Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hey! I have problems with my keypad (don't know if you call it that in english, when it is about a phone, but hope you understand), I think it is very slow, especially when I'm online, writing in the browser, but also when texting, this is very annoying and causes a lot of errors in my texts, and slows the whole process down. Does any of you have the same problem? and is there anything I can do about it?

Advertisement
  2. khanahmedabbas

khanahmedabbas Member

its not annoying but you will learn it slowly, if you dont like to type through your fingers use stylus and by the way have a look at htc touch pro

3. gringooo

gringooo Member

It is very annoying for me, too. Especially when I am typing a message. I`ve changed keyboard, and now its much faster. But its a pitty that couldnt get original keyboard to work faster.

4. windmark

windmark New Member

What keyboard have you installed now? It is really annoying indeed.

5. gringooo

gringooo Member

Well, I doubt that you will find it usefull, because it is Sebrian keyboard, that I found on Market. But if that keyboard works fast enough (actually pretty fast), maybe you should try to find same other keyboard on Market that works faster then the original one. I would also like to know if there are more keyboards that are faster.

6. sandra_blund

sandra_blund Active Member This Topic's Starter

it sounds good if there is one in market that is useful, but since I'm danish I need the letters "