• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sandra_blund

Dec 31, 2009
Hey! I have problems with my keypad (don't know if you call it that in english, when it is about a phone, but hope you understand), I think it is very slow, especially when I'm online, writing in the browser, but also when texting, this is very annoying and causes a lot of errors in my texts, and slows the whole process down. Does any of you have the same problem? and is there anything I can do about it?

Hey! I have problems with my keypad (don't know if you call it that in english, when it is about a phone, but hope you understand), I think it is very slow, especially when I'm online, writing in the browser, but also when texting, this is very annoying and causes a lot of errors in my texts, and slows the whole process down. Does any of you have the same problem? and is there anything I can do about it?

It is very annoying for me, too. Especially when I am typing a message. I`ve changed keyboard, and now its much faster. But its a pitty that couldnt get original keyboard to work faster.

Upvote 0
What keyboard have you installed now? It is really annoying indeed.

Well, I doubt that you will find it usefull, because it is Sebrian keyboard, that I found on Market. But if that keyboard works fast enough (actually pretty fast), maybe you should try to find same other keyboard on Market that works faster then the original one. I would also like to know if there are more keyboards that are faster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones