slow market on bugless v1.1

Last Updated:

1. higgins

higgins Member This Topic's Starter

Has any one have problems loading market?mine takes forever and I can't uppdate apparently.any help please?!

Advertisement
  2. higgins

any help please

3. deeznuts2

deeznuts2 Well-Known Member

you need to download the new radio base. Otherwise you will suffer terrible download speeds in the market

4. higgins

How do I do that? Is it in rom manager

5. Eristotle

Eristotle Well-Known Member

Did you just load the rom? If so you need to do a *228 then 2 to get the market to work right. Works for me every time.

6. Eristotle

Eristotle Well-Known Member

Not true. I flashed back to the original radio firmware last week and have no problem with the market.

7. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Before you go getting all crazy updating this, or reverting back to that ... just chill for a day. I've flashed to many ROMs and the Market would get a little weird for a bit, but it has always fixed itself. Just hang on for a few reboots and see what happens. I'd bet that you'll be fine without doing anything. :)

8. Rodeojones

Rodeojones Well-Known Member

I'm running NexBeast 1.1 (basically the same ROM with some extras) and I had a similar issue. The Market was incredibly slow - even just trying to access the "Downloads" area of the Market would take a minute or two. I did absolutely nothing and eventually it started working fine (as messenger13 said would happen).

9. JCruse

JCruse New Member

The Market takes awhile to sync itself with your account. I went back and forth between CM and BB a couple times and every time I went to BB, the market would try and download all of my apps for me at the same time. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't, but it would always take a while to start working. After about 30 minutes, it would be back to speed.

10. deeznuts2

deeznuts2 Well-Known Member

Sorry but I disagree. Waiting did absolutely nothing for me. In fact I never have a problem with market speeds when reinstalling the droidmod rom, only CM and BB (haven't played with others). When using those two roms waiting never worked, only what I mentioned above solved the problem. Returning to droidmod never required any additional steps to get market speed back hence its an issue with the rom.