• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slow market speeds

I have tested it out by turning on wifi, and when on wifi i have no problems. So it has to be a network issue. :( I emailed verizon, hopefully i'll get some answers.

Market slowdowns and loss of network connections are common from time to time, stearic.

It's a busy place. ;)

I always thought they should rename it, "Android Bazaar." :D

I moved your thread out of the Verizon area to the Android Lounge for you.

Upvote 0
Well i'd prefer it back to the verizon area is it does pertain to only verizon. This seems to be one pertaining only to verizon. And as for this being "common" i'd have to disagree. First time i've had this happen to me. I know it's a network thing as when i do things via wifi i have no problems vs when on 3g.

Upvote 0
Well i'd prefer it back to the verizon area is it does pertain to only verizon. This seems to be one pertaining only to verizon. And as for this being "common" i'd have to disagree. First time i've had this happen to me. I know it's a network thing as when i do things via wifi i have no problems vs when on 3g.

I think the thread needs to remain here. But a copy of it in Verizon might be a good idea, too. I'll do that now, stearic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones