• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slow Phone

cvos34

Lurker
Aug 12, 2011
I have been noticeing more and more with me phone that it is very slow to respond, the phone part is the worst! Opening apps is ok just if I try to look up numbers and call it will sit for almost 30 seconds before it will do anything! I have removed some apps and all texts and still no diffrence. The space on my SD card is Total Space: 7.39GB Available space: 7.32GB
And internal phone 20.92MB available. So I don't think lack of memory is the problem. Any one else have this problem or know what I can do to speed up the phone?

Thanks

You are not alone. Every stock Eris works this way. The main thing that slows down the phone portion is the call log. There are apps in the market that can trim the call log and that will help some.

The best way to get rid of the lag is to root your phone and install a custom ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones