slow wifi connection on droid

Last Updated:

1. tylermmoore

tylermmoore New Member This Topic's Starter

i just recently purchases a droid and noticed the wifi connection upload and download speed is very slow relative to what it should be. I have fios with a westell wireless g router but im only getting about 1 mbit up and down when i sit right next to it. Any ideas? thanks Also wondering if anything notices the screen tilts a little bit when you press on it, like its loose. thankst

Advertisement
  2. DigitalRapture

DigitalRapture Active Member

I'm getting about half my normal wireless speed (compared to my computer) when using the Ookla speed test app. I'm also scouring to find out how to get this sucker running!

I'm getting no more than 6000 kBps, whereas my computer is getting about 16K and my advertised speed is 25/15.

3. maderhatter

maderhatter Well-Known Member

Im sorry ya'lls are draggin ace like that, this morning I was putting mine up against my laptop and the Droid was blowing my laptop away. Maybe I'm just lucky! Or my laptop is really slow, lol.

4. tylermmoore

tylermmoore New Member This Topic's Starter

so it seems like the download is now at like 10 or 11 Mbps which is about the same as my ipod touch but the upload is still slow so maybe its a router issue.