Small Lag ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone :)

The problem i'm having is that when i unlock the phone and immediately try to drag down the notification bar, it works fine for about a day, then starts to lag for a few seconds before it finally opens. If i restart the phone, it's fine... for a day.

I've tried killing processes with astro and I tap the app killer every time I use the menu so I can't see that it'd be one of these, does anyone have any idea what is causing it and how i can stop it!?!

Cheers!

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

You really need to think of this phone like a mini PC.

If your pc or laptop goes into sleep mode it takes a few seconds after wriggling the mouse to start it up before it gets back to full speed and the same as a pc the longer they are on for the more laggy they become so you shut it down and reboot it.

3. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's fair enough I guess, there is alot going on in these phones I guess. Just means I have to wait all of about 30 seconds every morning. Grr :p

Cheers :)

4. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Just use this time to scratch your ass and bollox... It's a smart phone knows this is the most important first task in the morning LMAO :D