1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Small plastic piece that covers charging port cracked - replacement??General

1. mpetruzz

mpetruzz Active Member

My wife has a Spectrum and this weekend the small plastic piece that you have to popup and swing to the side cracked. The rubber piece that is fit into the phone is fine, just the plastic piece on the outside with the usb logo on it cracked.

It seems as though I can pop the hard plastic piece off and put a new one on.

Is this a common problem?? Where can I get one??

Email me at reverend5150@gmail.com cause for some reason I never get my notifications when someone responds. Thanks!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Stackrat

Stackrat Well-Known Member

I ripped that stupid plastic thingy completely out the day I got the phone! Completely useless and a waste of time. I think LG is the only brand that does that. I've owned 3 LG phones and ripped them out of every one of them. My phone spends most of it's time in my pocket and I have not had any adverse effects.

HA!!! I just remembered I saved this one in case I ever wanted to sell the phone on ebay or something. I'll email you.
  3. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Well-Known Member

I prefer the slider cover to the flip out one.
  4. mpetruzz

mpetruzz Active Member

I'll def float you a few bucks for the piece. I sent you an email with my address. Shoot me or PayPal address.
  5. megaghostgamer

megaghostgamer Well-Known Member

Agreed I love the slide out ones way better
  6. bones420la

bones420la Well-Known Member

me too.. but i like something covering the usb... looks better that way.. naked just looks weird