Small Ringtone and Photo ProblemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. smokeman

smokeman Member This Topic's Starter

i've searched for these two problems but didn't find anything

first problem: i've downloaded two songs from itunes onto the phone. i know they're both there; when i go to the music app, i can find and play them both. so i'd like to set one as a custom ringtone for the gf. but when i get to the list of choices, one of the two songs doesn't show up (of course, it's the one i want). both are mp4 tunes burned from a cd into itunes. the one good song i was able to set as my default ringtone. any thoughts on why the other won't show as a contact's ringtone?

problem 2: i have a mac, and i've used 'grab' to take a picture of my work schedule for next month. it makes a .tiff file. it's on my desktop. i can't figure out how to transfer the picture onto the phone so i can see it in 'gallery'.

these aren't earth-shattering problems, but being able to see my schedule on this phone would be a really big deal for me. thanks

Advertisement
  2. smokeman

smokeman Member This Topic's Starter

well, i've been able to work around the photo issue, but i still can't figure out why the ringtone list only sees one of two downloaded songs. no one has any ideas?