1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Small triangle???

1. drmull

drmull Member

Hello -

A small triangle appeared today above the signal strength bars. Anyone know what that is?? Thanks...

Advertisement
  2. jmp4106

jmp4106 Active Member

pretty sure that's roam....
  3. cyberelex

cyberelex Member

No Rome is in Italy buddy. :). I was thinking the same thing. I had that earlier.
  4. rckymtn

rckymtn Well-Known Member

Means General Notification. Example Sync Error..

Taken from the PDF Manual for the EVO. Page 9. More symbels on page 10.

I hope this is what your where talking about.
  5. rckymtn

Just curious tho, what does that traingle say when tap the Menu button, and then tap the Notifictions tab? You should see that traingle there.
  6. kaisies

kaisies Well-Known Member

99% sure roam.
  7. rckymtn

:eek:
    Yeah i just saw that on Page 10 on the PDF manual, roaming off the Nationwide Sprint Network...Shows the bars with the triangle above it..Had to zoom in really close to see it.
  8. alejovh1

alejovh1 Well-Known Member

roaming
  9. ImaYam

ImaYam Well-Known Member

I just got a white triangle for a second above my signal bars and I was home so does that meansprint is billing me for roaming? Oh jeez....
  10. s_special

s_special Well-Known Member

it means you're in egypt
  11. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Well-Known Member

Roaming is included in your plan