1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Smart Volume Control +

1. TJ225

TJ225 Member

I came across SVC+ through Androidtapp.com. I am really enjoying the app. I hated having to go through my phone to setting to change any of the volume settings.

Has anyone else used this app?

Advertisement
  2. Giving

Giving New Member

I do have the paid app, it is one of my favourite apps along easy money and stuff.

I can't tell you how useful this app becomes to save you time, because you can operate with every major option on the cellphone in this single app. Profile option is what i like the most in this amazing app.

Everyone should tried it.

Developers aren't aware of the value of this app otherwise they would make it more expensive!
  3. TJ225

TJ225 Member

Glad to hear others are enjoying it. I've used other similar apps like Locale and Tasker and didn't like them. SVC+ is far better.
  4. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Nope. I use "Timeriffic" with profiles I created to control all the vols. On my phone by date and times as well as bluetooth, wifi and screen Brightness. I use another app call "volume Control" that has 3 profile quick settings.
  5. You can only have 3 profile quick setting changes? That is a bummer! I know SVC+ offers more than that. I ove that SVC+ was only $2.99.

How much is Timeriffic?