• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Smartphone does not start with MetroPCS

Gentleman, I'm not familiar with the Leon, but most of the Metro LG phones have (at least in the past they have for the Motion and others) had a method of flashing back to stock. Is there a method for this phone? If so please direct @Torring to that method.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I hope to resolve the problem, there is not take it anymore.

Upvote 0
Ok. so here is a thread on this very forum to un-brick your Leon. I don't know if it applies to your situation, but look at it and give it a try. This is specifically for your phone, and on this great forum, not some random generic website.
http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-guide-lg-leon-lte-metropcs-lgms345-kdz-firmware.923914/

Edit:
Also, according to this website http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_leon-7053.php the Leon has a Qualcomm chipset (Snapdragon 410) and not a Mediatec chipset, so the link in a previous post won't even work for this phone.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
I have an LG Leon H340N. Yesterday I installed the firmware from the official site, now the phone will reboot continuously.

So I just noticed that you said it was H340N. That's for O2, EE, Vodafone and 3, not MetroPCS. I don't know if there are any physical differences between your phone and the phone that MetroPCS put out, but you probably shouldn't have tried to flash a Metro firmware onto your phone. You should try and find a firmware for your specific phone model.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
So I just noticed that you said it was H340N. That's for O2, EE, Vodafone and 3, not MetroPCS. I don't know if there are any physical differences between your phone and the phone that MetroPCS put out, but you probably shouldn't have tried to flash a Metro firmware onto your phone. You should try and find a firmware for your specific phone model.
I downloaded the firmware from a website by entering the IMEI, now what should I do?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones