• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smatphone Championship Semi Final: Xperia X10 vs Samsung Galaxy S

CuBz

Android Expert
Sep 21, 2010
UK
www.amafialife.com
Get on there and vote :)

Smatphone Championship Semi Final: Xperia X10 vs Samsung Galaxy S, Nokia N900 beats Palm Pre

That's if you believe it is worth voting for the Xperia, as many people don't because they are fed up with waiting for the updates. I am still happy with the phone at the moment so I voted :)

Also alot of the comments on the website are saying it is fixed or someone is changing their IP to vote for the Xperia, but I have seen and heard many people say that although Sony Ericsson are slow with the updates, they still prefer it to most other top of the market phone

Well after 2 days of having the Xperia I didn't like it and then wanted to get the Galaxy, but it was a little bit more pricey on contract, so I thought i'd keep the Xperia for a few more days, and now after another two days I love my Xperia )even tho it doesn't have multi-touch) so I would rather not swap now. and although the Galaxy is in the lead, I do believe that the Xperia could have done much better if it had the latest Android software

So many people with the Xperia are so peed off with SE that they decided to vote the Galaxy lol :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones