Smoked Glass Rom?

Last Updated:

1. zigzackattack

zigzackattack Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm still patiently waiting on leak root, but in the mean time is there anyone who wants to get something like Smoked Glass on the Eris. What a beautiful rom... I've heard it works really well on the Moto Droid too.

Advertisement
  2. Kutanks

Kutanks Well-Known Member

Wow that does look pretty slick. Im just waiting for a stable rom at this point unti lthen ill stick with 1.5

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Sense-able is stable, no issues with it. Just run the update to replace the lock screen with the stock one and you are good to go. Or run ivans roms, his are stock with no gui skinning.

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

On a side note, that rom is damn sexy. I would love to get it on the eris sometime soon.

5. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

There are plenty of stable ROMs out already. I use the Sense-able v2 for my every day use and never any issues. Maybe a FC here or there but nothing that reboots or stops it from working properly. And a friends phone I rooted with GrdLocks 2.1 root works fine. He doesnt know about phones and I have not got 1 phone call from him other than stating, his phone rocks now that he on 2.1.

6. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Yea that rom looks kewl...I'm going to pass this along to see if I can get someone to port it.

7. Kutanks

Kutanks Well-Known Member

Well there are stable roms, but none that have all the features I want. I want all the features from the Legend (Friendstream, RSS Reader etc.), Im going to wait until that happens, eris has had root for less than a month, so im sure in another week or 2 there will be a better selection of mature roms.

8. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Oh kay, thats your call.

9. n1ghtwish

n1ghtwish Well-Known Member

that smoked glass rom is sexy