Smokeless Glass 6.0.1 Question

Last Updated:

1. fbm111

fbm111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am a new root user and have been reading for the last 5 hours about it and I have rooted and installed smokeless glass rom.

However I have had several issues that I have fixed and worked through the one I cannot seem to get or figure out is how in the heck can I get that cool clock and weather that he has on there in his pictures of his screens. I know it is the eris clock and weather but I can't seem to get it or find in on my droid. Anyone help please? I cannot seem to register over at alldroid.net so I am posting here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Advertisement
  2. triplecrown

triplecrown Well-Known Member

Beautiful widgets in the market. Search it and download and your good to go.

3. fbm111

I did and it does not look the same. looks to me like in his version its the sense ui version. anI mistaken?

Also do you need the setCPU to overclock or is that part of the install?

4. DroidSuks

DroidSuks Well-Known Member

Can you post a link to the pics your referencing?. This way we know a little more about what your looking for. I think we are all assuming your speaking of Beautiful widgets. There are addon's option to skin it differently.

Yes... you will need to purchase SetCPU from the market. It will give you the option to actively set your stepping frequency in a custom ROM. Some ROMS had offered it as part of the ROM replacement but since its a purchased element that practice has all but stopped.

When you say Smokless Glass 6.0.1 are you referring to AdamZ ROM?... I'm a little confused about exactly what your running. If you are referring to his Smoked Glass ROM and the screenshot found on his post here:http://alldroid.org/threads/16302-ROM.tgz-Smoked-Glass-v6.0.1-*03-15*-%28Android-2.1-ESE53%29 then yes.... that is the beautiful widget weather package with the h7c-clock and weather skin. If you want the senseUI look then that's the theme you have to install. You will need to download the weather and clock addon... in the app settings it gives you options to do this. It will send you to the market to get the installer OI utility as well as the different skinned themes.... play with it... it's easy.

5. fbm111

Thank you very much, both of you. You guys were right.

I didn't think I could link to other forums.